So you have decided you want a new kitchen but have a budget in mind? Don’t know where to start? Then read on to find out more on how Kitchens 2 Go can help you on your journey to a new kitchen.
Do you want a personal experience and not to be just another person through the showroom door? Here at Kitchens 2 Go we can offer you all the benefits of showroom consultation, design and price absolutely free. Just bring in the measurements of the kitchen area you have to work with along with any ideas that you have or would like. Sit down with one of our friendly consultants and see what we can design for you. We endeavor to give you the best service, best price and bang for buck.
We can help you right from the beginning to end design, arranging for some one to come and see you about sub trades and preparation work required. Then we arrange for delivery and installation of your new kitchen making the renovation as hassle free as possible. If your feeling handy and have the time, most of our units are assembled so you can install it yourself.
If you would like one of our consultants to go through your kitchen layout and come up with a few ideas before you come in to see us, call our showroom or email us and we will be in contact with you from there.
OUR STANDARD KITCHEN SPECIFICATIONS…
- Over 150 Modules, Panels and Packers to choose from
- 18mm 2 sided prefinished MDF doors – not 16mm Particle Board
- Full range of Melamine colours available
- Laminate benchtops on MDF subtstrate
- White melamine interiors – easy to clean
- 2086mm or 2300mm high units
- Sturdy 16mm M.D.F. unit construction – not particle board – built to last
- Carcase edge is 1mm PVC – not 0.4mm paper tape
- 16mm adjustable shelves
- 16mm backs – giving your kitchen spine
- Dezignatek Door and Panel Upgrade option
- Sage AcryGloss Door and Panel Upgrade option
- Molded cutlery inserts
- Steel centered shelf supports – take the load
- Concealed clip-on 3 way adjustable self closing hinges – lifetime warranty
- Easy gliding steel-sided drawers on metal runners
- Upgradeable soft close drawer runner options
- Drilled-in rubber door stoppers – stops doors from banging
- Adjustable legs – for easy levelling
- Fully assembled – no hassles. *Some larger units and units containing hardware may require assembly. This can be confirmed at time of consultation.
- Unique void system with complete range of panels & scribes. No need for ugly gaps or quarter rounds if walls or floor are not level
- Unique guarantee through Kitchen Guarantee Fund Limited
- Comprehensive installation guide available upon request
Kitchens 2 Go is a member of the National Kitchen Bathroom Association (NKBA)